Just got back from the reunion dinner. Boring as usual but at least I got to drink wine :D And my aunt's off to Hokkaido (which is an awesome place) for a week so there's no one to kill time with tmr and no one to complain about nosy relatives with ): My dad managed to neatly/perfectly cut out the flesh from the prawn shell. I swear he must have been a surgeon in his past life. Everyone else's was mutilated and my cousin's prawn head flew to my aunt's plate. HAHA. And this is some yummy dessert :D
I'm so bringing my laptop tmr. Oh and I really wanna get my 80GB iPod! My current 8GB one does not have enough space for both my music and GA! Probably have to wait till I go to US though. So, I think you'll be hearing a lot from me cos I'll be bored out of my skin the next few days D:
Chin! Come home soon! Watch movie with me! And I still have not slept over at your house! BT dubs, the alcohol's still in my room. Heh.
It's good that StarWorld shows repeats of American Idol, but i think it's a tad too many repeats. K I need to drink my luo han guo now. Where's my ex-tutor to secretly help me drink it when my mum's not looking ):